Instead of tossing all that leftover matzoh, use it to make these 10 creative matzoh recipes.
Passover has come and gone, but if you’re like me, you still have an entire box (or 5) of matzoh laying around. I don’t want to keep it around until next year, so instead of tossing it, I’m trying to come up with some creative ways to use the leftovers. I did some exploring around Pinterest and think these 10 Creative Matzoh Recipes are worth giving a shot.
- Potato Kugel Gratin – Martha Stewart
- Matzoh Granola – food52
- Matzoh Pizza – Weelicious
- Chocolate Toffee Matzoh Crack – Once Upon A Chef
- Simple Matzoh House – Martha Stewart
- Matzoh Grilled Cheese – This is How I Cook
- Matzoh Nachos – What Jew Wanna Eat
- Passover S’mores – Ingredients, Inc
- Coconut Rocky Road Matzoh (gluten free) – Gluten Free Canteen
- Almond Butter & Jelly Matzoh – This one isn’t a Pinterest find, but it’s one of my faves. I just spread a little almond butter (or peanut butter if you aren’t allergic) and some strawberry jelly on a piece of matzoh and devour it. Yum yum.
And if all else fails, host a little cocktail hour and put out matzoh in place of crackers on your cheese platter!
Before I leave you, be sure to check out the awesome fit giveaway happening over here. You could win Tony Horton’s new 22 Minute Hard Corps Program and a 3-Day Refresh nutrition package!
Are you matzohed out or ready for more?
Which recipe would you try first?
This post is linked up with Meatless Mondays.