Can you believe Thanksgiving is this week?! I’m getting ready with my
stretchy pants super duper tough workout to burn extra calories to make room for more calories.
This year, my Mom is hosting an intimate Thanksgiving dinner for me, my sister, and my dad. It’ll be a nice small gathering with lots of delicious food – which means even more delicious leftovers! To prepare for the goodness that is the week after Thanksgiving, I perused the web and found 10 awesome ways to use said leftovers. So get your tupperware ready and make room in the fridge because you’ll be wanting to feast on these all week long.
1. Butternut Stuffed Turkey Breast with Cranberries & Pecans | Skinnytaste
2. Turkey and Mashed Potato Pot Pies | Martha Stewart
3. Turkey Cobb Salad | Martha Stewart
4. Turkey BLT | Martha Stewart
5. Simple Turkey Soup | Martha Stewart
6. Gobbler Sandwich | Rachel Ray
7. Turkey Bolognese | Food Network
8. Grilled Turkey, Brie, and Apple Butter Sandwich | Food Network
9. Turkey Hash with Sunny Side Up Eggs | Country Living
10. Cranberry Sauce Cocktails | Buzzfeed
What’s your favorite thing to do with Thanksgiving leftovers?