Sleigh bells ring, are ya listen’? In the lane, snow is glistenin’. A beautiful sight, We’re happy tonight. Walking in a smoothie wonderland! (see what I did there? genius I know.)
Oh yes, December and the holiday season are in full swing, which also means it’s the last month of the Puritan’s Pride seasonal smoothie program.
This post is sponsored by Puritan’s Pride; opinions expressed are my own.
Did you miss the other Puritan’s Pride Seasonal Smoothie posts? Head over here for all the details on the program plus a delicious Pumpkin Mocha Smoothie recipe and here for a scrumptious Immunity Smoothie Bowl recipe.
Now onto the December Puritan’s Pride Goodies. Get excited because at the end of this post you’ll have an opportunity to win all these babies!
1. Puritan’s Pride Vitamin C Crystals – These little crystals support antioxidant health and immune system function.* Vitamin C Crystals are specially designed for people who cannot take tablets or capsules and are perfect for mixing into smoothies.
2. Whey Protein for Her Vanilla Bean – This protein is specifically designed for women (that’s me!). It’s made with whey protein, so it’s great at supporting lean muscle and has amino acids used for energy and recovery.* This powder isn’t vegan, but it is free of gluten, wheat, artificial color, and preservatives. Oh, and did I mention it’s tasty? Nom nom.
3. Lehi Valley Natural Ginger – This is natural ginger that is dried to create the perfect combo of sweet, spicy, moist and chewy. I enjoy snacking on these when I have an upset tummy, but they’d also be great alongside a cup of tea. I also have a ginger turmeric drink brewing in my head that this will be great it.
4. Dynamic Health Pomegranate Juice Concentrate – Picture a pomegrante (or a bunch of pomegranates, actually) juiced out and squeezed into a little bottle. That’s this stuff – a convenient, delicious way to obtain the beneficial compounds in pomegranate fruit. Great in smoothies… or cocktails…
5. Vanns Peppermint Flavor Extract – It’s no secret I’m a peppermint fan, especially when it’s combined with chocolate. Cool. Fresh. Delicious! Plus, it’s candy cane season, so this is the perfect December ingredient!
And now onto the December smoothie recipe. Give a big ol’ holly jolly to this 5 Ingredient Candy Cane Milkshake!
Ho ho ho! Happy refreshingly healthy and amazing holiday treat to to you!
Sweet vanilla. Cool peppermint. ‘Tis truly the holiday season! Check out the recipe and then enter to win all the awesome Puritan’s Pride goodies listed above!
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 scoop Puritan's Pride Whey Protein for Her
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- few drops red food coloring
- optional: crushed candy cane bits
- Place all ingredients (except food coloring) in blender. Blend until smooth (but should be fairly thick).
- Pour half of the smoothie in a glass.
- Add red food coloring drops to the remaining smoothie in the blender.
- In another glass, layer white and red smoothie layers until full.
- Top with crushed candy cane bits.
What are you waiting for? Get to being full of holiday spirit with this scrumptiously healthy milkshake and enter to win all of the December Seasonal Smoothie Goodies that I received! Yep! One of you will win the Vitamin C Crystals, Protein Powder, Ginger, Pomegranate Concentrate, and Peppermint Extract. OR if you want to go ahead and purchase these goodies now, use any of the product links in this post to get $5 off of a purchase of $25. Enter below.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This post is linked up with Meatless Mondays.