This Wednesday is a special Wednesday. Because today I’m excited to announce that I am an Armpocket A-Lister! WAH BAM!
I’m even in the press release. Read all about it!
I’m super pumped to be an ambassador for this brand. For one, Armpocket armbands are just plain awesome. And two, the company really wants to spread the health and get more people living an active life through their Action Achieves initiative.
Gotta get movin’ to get to doin’, right? RIGHT!
Now for a little background on Armpocket armbands because at the end of this post you’ll have the opportunity to enter to win one!
- Holds all the things – My last armband fit my phone and just my phone. This bad boy (I have the Ultra i-35) fits my phone with its case, credit cards, ID cards, fuel (energy bits, anyone?), and my keys. Holding my keys is the best part for me. I used to try to stuff them in the little pocket that comes in running pants but they would always stick out and stab me in the belly. Death by multiple key stab wounds. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
- Protection – Armpocket armbands are weather proof, sweat proof, and water resistant. They aren’t waterproof (so don’t go dunking your phone in a bucket-o-water), but everything should be safe if you’re braving a rainy day run.
- Comfort – You. Guys. I never thought I would rave about the comfort of an armband, but this thing really is nice and cozy on my arm. It’s made of moisture-wicking bamboo rayon that is super soft. Plus, it has memory foam padding the back that forms to your arm and keeps the band in place. It also has a vented strap to allow for circulation. Ahhh like a comforting hug for my arm – ok, that’s weird, but it really is comfy!
- Versatility – Armpocket armbands aren’t just for running. I also use mine in the weight room or you can also strap it to the handlebars on a bike. It comes in a variety of shapes and sizes to fit pretty much any phone you might have and it comes in a bunch of fun colors. I picked the bright yellow so all those crazy city drivers will see me running in the wee hours of the morn.
- The Money Issue – It doesn’t magically spew out a million dollars. (ok that’s not really a con, but I really can’t think of anything I don’t like about it [the million dollars would be an awesome feature, though – soooooo get on that, Armpocket folks])
And now for the best part of all: As an A-Lister, I can give one lucky reader the Armpocket Armband of their choice! Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below. Or if you can’t wait for the giveaway, you can use my coupon code (APAMBNH) at checkout to get $5 off your purchase of $50 or more. Happy actioning and happy achieving, my friends.
Be sure to also check out all the other Armpocket A-Listers, because they’re pretty A-Listy and awesome!