As fitness lovers, we tend to live in sneakers. I’m all for it, but when you aren’t pounding the pavement or hitting the gym, why not switch out those training sneaks for some more fashionable, street worthy kicks, like these 5 sneakers to love?!
Hello! In case you didn’t know, it’s Friday! WOOT! I’m pumped for this weekend because I’m headed to Chicago for my best friend’s bachelorette party. Wee! Super fun times. Most of the weekend is being kept under wraps by the maid of honor so as not to spoil the surprise, but I was told to bring going out clothes.
I’m all for getting a little jazzed up for a night out, but I’m also all for comfort. Heels and I tend not to get along very well. Case & point: at one of the weddings Will and I went to, I lasted about 5 minutes in my fancy stilettos before giving in and going barefoot the rest of the night. I’d much rather live in my running shoes, but since that’s not very chic (and let’s face it I really just don’t want to put unnecessary miles on them), I’ve fallen in love with more fashionable, day-to-day sneakers. I don’t have any of these yet, but I do have my eye on them and have started saving up!
1. Adidas Orginals X Pharrell Superstar Supershell Floral Sneaker – My favorite running shoes are Adidas, so I figure these have got to be just as awesome and comfortable. These are available at Urban Outfitters online. I love the simple black with a pop of color and design, and I especially love that the right and left shoes don’t match.
2. Adidas Super Wedges – Now these are heels I could see myself living in. I can already picture these with slim jeans and a plain white tee. Come to me, my precious!
3. Adidas Originals Extaball Shoes – So many fun colors. I could see this with a little pink dress all bad ass ballerina style. Eh?
4. LOVE Moschino High Top Sneakers – So these are a little outside my price range, but man they are awesome. Bling bling.
5. Chuck Taylor All Star Vintage Leather – I can’t leave a pair of classic chucks off the list. I love this high top in the olive color – perfect for fall!
My half birthday was last week, and you missed it – but don’t worry! You can make it up to me by buying me a pair of these sneakers! You’re choice. I like to be surprised. ;-P.
hehe! Ok – time for the Fit & Fashionable Friday Link Up! Are you ready?! Remember you can add any post (old or new) that has to do with fitness, fashion or both! Just be sure to link to this blog and visit at least 2 other bloggers in the link up. Full link up rules here. Ready anndddd Add. Those. LINKS!!
Also, don’t forget about the awesome AfterShokz Headphone GIVEAWAY going on over here!
Do you wear sneakers other than for training?
Which pair should I save up for first?
This post is also linked up with Friday Five.