It’s FRIDAY!!! And that means it’s time for another Fit & Fashionable Friday Link Up!
This week, I have two Fit & Fashionable outfits to share. The first is from one of my favorite athletic apparel companies: Fabletics.
This post is partially sponsored by Fabletics.
When Fabletics reached out to me to see if I’d like to try items from their newest line, I obviously said yes! I have one other outfit from Fabletics and LOVE it! A little background on them:
Fabletics is an online athletic apparel retailer founded by Kate Hudson. You sign up and take a quick lifestyle quiz. Fabletics then creates a showroom of sorts for you filled with apparel they think you’ll like. You can purchase items and check out as a one time thing or you can sign up for the VIP service (pay $49.95/mo to get a complete outfit each month, which you can skip at any time). Check them out. You can get your first full outfit for only $25! More details on the items I received from their current lookbook below.
1. Mizuno Wave Rider 18s – Check out my review of these bad boys.
2. Fabletics Mari Capri with Chevron Print – I could live in these capris. They are so comfortable. The material is thick enough that I don’t have to worry about any see-through issues and the chevron pattern is super cute. The have a decent sized pocket for carrying little things while you’re working out, a slightly higher waist to keep things in check, and they are pretty darn flattering if I do say so. Why hello there, booty!
3. Fabletics Nora Jacket (charcoal/popsicle) – This jacket might just be my new best friend. It fits like a glove, is really soft and cozy, and I love the pop of color from the zipper.
4. Lorna Jane Headband – I believe I got this headband for free at Blogfest, but it’s only $10 online. It’s so fun and colorful. You really can’t go wrong with Lorna Jane.
5. Nike Helmet Tank – Go Boys!! Ok, that’s out of my system. I had a gift card to Nike, so I bought this awesome tank top. You can find it here and get your team if you want, but we all know the Cowboys are the best. Only $19.97 (<— really? 97?).
My next outfit was my favorite work outfit of the week. My office is pretty casual, obviously:
I felt pretty slick rockin’ all my faux leather. I picked this outfit because I got pretty much every item for a steal!
1. Leather Jacket & Grey Top – This jacket was a rare Forever21 find. It was only $40 I believe. I can’t find the exact one since I got this one a year or so ago, but all of these are similar. The grey shirt is from H&M. I got it in yellow, too, and I’m pretty sure it was 2 for $10. Win.
2. Necklaces – The small silver necklace is from the Nike Women’s Half! The crystal necklace was actually my grandmother’s. She had pretty cool style, huh? This one is similar and only $8.50, though you have to be ok with Hot Topic coming up on your credit card bill haha.
3. Arm Candy – I bought this watch for myself a few years ago (from Groupon, of course). The rest is personalized jewelry, a charm bracelet (I collect charms as I travel) and a nomination bracelet (remember those?! – yea I still rock mine!).
4. Rings – A random assortment. My mom made the top one on my middle finger (she’s a talented lady). The bottom one on my middle finger says “focus”. I got it custom made from this Etsy shop. The one on my ring finger I believe is from a Leah Sophia jewelry party.
5. Quilted Black Boots – I believe these were another Shoedazzle find, which means they were $40 or less!
Have you tried Fabletics?
Are you a jewelry person?
Now it’s your turn to link up! Add your post below and don’t forget to link back to this post, add the badge to your page, and hop around to the other fit & fashionable blogs. You can also share your fit & fashionable post and pics with #fitnfashionable and tag @fitfulfocus so that I can share them!
Also, don’t forget about the Puritan’s Pride Seasonal Smoothie Giveaway!