Hip hip hooray! It’s Friday! Which means it’s time for the Fit & Fashionable Friday Link Up.
December brings colder weather, which means it’s sweater and scarf time!
Layering can get tricky so I thought I’d break it down a bit…
…and bring you a fun winter tip: 5 Ways to Tie A Scarf!
1. The Let Loose – nice and simple. Just let it be free.
2. The Braid
- loop and place around the neck
- take one end and thread through the loop
- take the other end, go under the loop and thread through
- repeat steps 2 & 3, tie ends in a little knot and fluff up
3. The Simple Wrap
- place scarf around neck
- tie a half knot with the ends
- pull over to the side
4. The Classic Loop
- fold scarf in half length-wise
- place around neck
- pull ends through loop
5. The Messy Cowboy (my personal fave)
- fold into a triangle
- loop around the neck
- pull to tighten up a bit
- loop each end through the loop
- fluff and mess up
What’s your favorite winter layer?
Are you a scarf fan?
Now it’s your turn to link up! Just add the badge to your post (and note that you must include a link back to fitfulfocus.com), share your posts or pics with #fitnfashionable, and be sure to check out some of the other bloggers in the link up. Full link up rules here.