Welcome to the first ever Fit & Fashionable Friday Link Up!
A lot of you have expressed interest in the fitness gear I use and the clothes I wear post sweat-sesh. I want to share some of those fitness and fashion finds with you, and I want to see what you’ve been up to in the fitness and fashion worlds, as well. Hence the creation of the Fit & Fashionable Friday Link Up!
Each friday, I’ll be sharing my latest faves in both fitness and fashion – new fitness accessories, shoes, workouts, etc, as well as what I’ve been wearing outside of the gym. I’d love for you to join in on the fun! Here are the details:
1. Link up below with a fit & fashionable post. Your post can be old or new, as long as it somehow relates to fitness, fashion, or both!
2. Snag this button and link back to the Fit & Fashionable Friday post here on Fitful Focus.
3. Visit at least 2 other blogs in the link up and leave a comment.
4. Share your posts on social media with #fitnfashionable & tag @fitfulfocus. I’ll feature my favorite fit & fashionable images from you all on my social accounts!
If you don’t have a blog, you can still join in on social media! Share your #fitnfashionable images and tag @fitfulfocus. Can’t wait to see all my fit & fashionable friends!
Alright, now onto the fitness and fashion! My favorite fitness accessory this week has been my new Armpocket Ultra i-35 armband!
It’s like my purse for when I’m running. Holds all the things! You can buy one for yourself here (use my discount code “APAMBNH” to get $5 off your purchase of $50 or more) or enter the GIVEAWAY I have going on right now.
After my workouts, I hit the shower and get dolled up for work. My favorite outfit this week:
This outfit is a mix of oldies and newbies. It was my first time wearing that white skirt and I’m digging it! I tried to think back to where everything is from so you can look into buying anything you’d like for yourself.
1. Necklaces – These are 2 necklaces that look like 4. The one with the clear crystals was my grandmother’s. The other is 3 attached silver chains which I believe is from American Eagle circa 3 years ago. This one is similar.
2. Thermal Grey V-Neck – This is another oldie. Maybe 2 or 3 years old. It could be a Forever 21 find, but I’m pretty sure you can find a long sleeve v-neck gray tee anywhere this time of year.
3. Quilted White Skirt – This is a newbie from H&M and comes in a bunch of different colors and patterns. It’s only $17.95 online, and I think I got mine on sale in the store!
4. Original Grain Watch – This was a 5 year anniversary gift from the boyfriend. I have a bit of a watch obsession so he found this awesome one for me. He has good taste, huh?
5. Flower Ring – For the life of me I can’t remember where this ring came from, but I do remember it was only $10! It could have been from a little shop in Hoboken. I found a few on Polyvore that are similar, albeit more expensive.
6. Gray Knit Tights – I bought these at H&M (only $15!) the same day I bought the skirt. I may or may not have had an outfit brewing in my head….
7. White High Top Wedge Sneakers – Yup, those are velcro sneakers (#bringingitback), and they are the bomb diggity. And yes, I just said the bomb diggity (which auto correct tried to make dignity – silly autocorrect, there’s no dignity on this blog). I got them from Shoedazzle a year or two ago for $40. Unfortunately, they’re no longer on Shoedazzle, but I found them here (though they are a bit pricier).
What’s your favorite fit item of the moment?
What made you feel fashionable this week?
Now it’s your turn to link up! Add your post below and don’t forget to link back to this post, add the badge to your page, and hop around to the other fit & fashionable blogs. You can also share your fit & fashionable post and pics with #fitnfashionable and tag @fitfulfocus so that I can share them!