It’s Friday which means two things:
1. Tomorrow I head down to DC for the Nike Women’s Half Marathon!!!!!!!!!
2. It’s time for Friday Five with You Signed Up For What?!, Eat Pray Run DC, and Mar On The Run.
This week’s Friday Five theme is: Follow Friday – so I thought I’d share some awesome blogs you should most definitely check out.
- Better With Veggies – Heather is the mastermind behind MMAZ. She is also a super fit, adventure queen who recently competed in her first Bikini Competition! Did I mention she’s also a running a triathlon coach? Yea – she’s pretty awesome, and so is her blog!
- A Whisk & Two Wands – Sarah is an awesome mama dedicated to making amazing, wholesome family-friendly recipes, like this fun Eat Dirt Protein Shake. I’m always drooling over her food photography and want to eat all the recipes! Sarah, will you come cook for me?
- Lindsay Weighs In – Lindsay is an awesome chick on a weight loss mission. She also just ran her first half marathon!! Woot woot! I love how open and honest she is about her journey, both with the good and with the bad. Lindsay, I hope you know how awesome you are!
- Healthy. Happy. Life. – If you check out my “Yum” Pinterest boards, about half of the pinned recipes are from Kathy’s blog. All of her recipes are vegan and I have yet to make one that I didn’t like. Oh, and she’s a smoothie queen! She even has a smoothie cookbook (which is on my wish list!).
- The DC Trifecta – aka You Signed Up for What?!, Mar On The Run, & Eat Pray Run DC. These three ladies run Friday Five each week. They are also all amazing women and inspiring athletes whom I hope to run into while I’m in DC this weekend!
What blogs have you been loving lately? Or give yours a shout out and I’ll stop on by :).
In the meantime, I’m off to try to get a PR (fingers crossed)!! I’ll be posting along the way I’m sure, so follow my Nike Women’s Half Marathon adventure on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook!