Happy Friday! Woohoo! Yippee!! Give me some weekend!
This week has a theme: Five Things About Me! Are you ready for five things you probably didn’t know about Fitful Focus? I know you’re waiting with baited breath. Ok, here we go!
- When I was young, I had a very systematic way for naming my stuffed animals. Its first name would be whatever color it came in. Its middle name would explain what type of animal it was, and its last name would repeat the type of animal, in case someone didn’t catch it the first time or couldn’t understand just by looking at the animal what type of animal it was. For instance, if I had a purple bear, its name was Purple The Bear Bear. Sometimes I got a little more creative, like a white dog named Snowy The Dog Dog. I also had a classic brown teddy bear named Teddy. How I became a creative writer for a living I do not know.
(Edited from this Source)
- I once got my baby toe stuck in the fan of an exercise bike, when exercise bikes had fans. I didn’t just stick my foot in there. Give me some credit. No, no. My sister and I thought it would be fun to each hop on one pedal of the bike and go up and down and up and down and up and… well… you get it. I was barefoot. We got a little too excited about this amazing new ride and SLIP. Foot meet fan. Luckily, my grandfather (a now retired plastic surgeon) lived a few minutes away and stitched that bad boy right up. It remains the only time in my life I needed stitches.
- Although I’ve never done it (yet) I’m fairy certain I could eat an entire jar of peanut butter in one sitting. If this guy can live off pizza, certainly I can live off peanut butter, right? It’s vegan. It’s salty and sweet. It has protein and healthy fats. There is no flaw in this plan.
- If I could have one thing in the entire world that I don’t have right now, it would be a bulldog. I would name it Rufus or Meatball or Gertrude (I might need to stage a vote). My boyfriend thinks they are ugly. I think their wrinkly chub & excited snorts make them adorable. Let’s take a poll! Bulldogs: Cute or Super Cute?! I know… I’m setting the BF up for failure here, but he is wrong! I mean… look!
- My boyfriend and I love to watch House Hunters International, and I have decided that one day I will live abroad. I could do another cool, urban city like London or somewhere more chill and tropical like Costa Rica. Don’t worry; I’ll still blog from my mansion in the rainforest and share pics of the pet sloth I’m sure to have. I’ll name him Chocolate The Sloth Sloth. He’ll be friends with my bulldog, and we will all eat peanut butter together while avoiding exercise bikes with fans.
So there you have it, five things about moi! And now I want to hear from you. Tell me a fun fact about yourself!