Hi all! I just got back to my place after an awesome day at FitBlogNYC, a blogger event hosted by Fitness Magazine. I’ll have a full recap on the event soon, but since it’s Friday Five, I thought I’d post a 5-pic photo summary as a little teaser:
Now for a Bonus 5! Today’s Friday Five theme from Mar, Cynthia, & Courtney is Five Favorite Fitness Tunes, so here are some of my favorite pump up jams. It’s a bit of a random list, but they’ll all pump you up!
- Cooler Coulers (Junkie XL Remix) – Crookers ft. Yelle
- Cracks (Flux Pavilion Remix) – Freestylers
- Beating Heart Baby – Heads Automatica
- If I Can’t Have You – Kelly Clarkson
- So Damn Clever – Plain White T’s
Where you at FitBlogNYC? Let’s connect!
Do you love Carla Hall as much as I do?
What are some of your favorite workout tunes?