I can’t believe a week has already come and gone since Blogfest! I know I shared a lot of info with you this week (you can catch my Blogfest recaps here, here, here, and here), so it’s the perfect time for a fun and simple Friday Five! As always, I’m linking up with the lovely Mar (who I got to meet at Blogfest!), Cynthia (who I met at the Nike Women’s Half in DC), and Courtney (who I’ve now made my mission to meet!), so don’t forget to head over to their blogs and link up with us!
This week’s theme is Five Things I Love About _____ (fill in the blank!). Since I’m still riding high off the amazingness of BlogFest, I thought I’d chat about Five Things I Love About Life Right Now – give you some positive vibes heading into the weekend (WEEKEND! WOOOO!)
1. The weather in NYC has been beautiful! I thought it’d be tough coming back from always-gorgeous Cali, but this week has been perfecto on the weather front. Sunny. High 60s in the morning, low 80s in the afternoon, an air of fall-is-on the way weather in the evening. If I were an Italian grandmother, I’d kiss my hand and throw it up to the sky, “Yesssaa! This weather is as gooda as my special secret saucea!” (<— I’m not really sure why my mind went to a happy Italian grandmother, but I’m sticking to it!)
2. I discovered this Instagram account. Apparently he lives in Brooklyn. I will find him. And
steal him give hime some serious belly rubs.
3. My boyfriend did the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. His video is pretty great.
4. I came across these Chocolate Brownie Quest Bars and can’t wait to make them!
5. This joke. Amber from Eats & Exercise With Amber used this image in one of her posts this week and it had me cracking up. My fire alarm goes off pretty much every time I use the oven. That probably means I need to clean my oven buttt I don’t wanna!
What’s your favorite thing about life right now?