This perfectly spiced Gingerbread Granola is sure to leave your tastebuds holiday-ready and your kitchen smelling amazing.
This post is sponsored by Now Foods.
With the temps starting to drop and the holidays around the corner, I’ve been slowly but surely getting into the holiday spirit. During October and November, pumpkin-everything dominated my kitchen (proof: this Pumpkin Butter and these Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts). Now that December is around the corner, I’m switching over to Gingerbread land!
While I’m certain these Gingerbread Protein Bites and this Gingerbread Sunflower Seed Butter will be making their way into my meal prep very soon, the first gingerbready thing I wanted to create this season was Gingerbread Granola!
My favorite part about this granola, besides the fact that it’s DELICIOUS, is that it makes my house smell SO GOOD–like the holidays! I made this right after eating lunch, but the smell made me instantly hungry again. DROOL.
The combination of oats, nuts, seeds, and spices is oh-so-perfect. I can’t wait to curl up next to the fire with a bowl of this stuff, or to top off a smoothie bowl or a bowl of yogurt. NOM!
I used so many NOW Foods goodies to whip up this delicious granola. I used their rolled oats, roasted almonds, liquid coconut oil, maple syrup–they have pretty much everything you need to make a boss granola.
The gingerbread spices (ginger, cloves, cinnamon and molasses) take this granola to another level. It’s got all that flavorful holiday spice and the perfect amount of sweetness.
I don’t know exactly how I’ll be enjoying this granola just yet (smoothie bowl? mixed into some nice cream? in a giant bowl with almond milk?), but I can tell you that the four cups this recipe made won’t last very long. I’m just hoping I still have some left over to have for breakfast on Thanksgiving morning!
If you’re ready to make your kitchen smell heavenly, check out the recipe below!
- 2 cups rolled oats (I used Now Foods Organic Rolled Oats)
- 1/2 cup roasted & salted almonds (I used Now Foods Roasted Almonds with Sea Salt)
- 1/2 cup raw pecans
- 1/4 cup raw shelled pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted (I used Now Foods Liquid Coconut Cooking Oil)
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup (I used Now Foods Organic Maple Syrup)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine oats-cloves in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Add in your liquids (coconut oil, molasses, maple syrup) and stir until everything in thoroughly mixed.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto your baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle in your raisins, stir and spread evenly back out onto your sheet. Bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool and crisp up.
- Enjoy with almond milk, on top of yogurt, on top of a smoothie, or by the handful!
Are you a granola fan?
Have you had anything gingerbread-flavored yet?
This post contains affiliate links.