**UPDATE: The winner of this giveaway has been selected. Head over to The Skinny On Health to see if you’ve won!**
I’m coming at you with double posts today! If you missed the first one, I shared a recipe for Frozen Yogurt Dipped Apples! Go save the recipe and then come back over here for another amazing GIVEAWAY!
Ok – now that you have that recipe. Time for the deets on the goods! I’m teaming up with a bunch of fabulous bloggers to bring you one kickass giveaway! We collected some of our favorite products and put them together into a Health & Fitness Goodie Bag!
This massive “bag” features some of our favorite products, like custom fitness DVDs, workout supplements, super pretty jewelry and hair accessories, exercise equipment, and more, from companies like Grace Lace and Iron, PiYo Hardcore, Designer Whey, Vega Sport (you know I love my Vega!) , Dr. Josh Axe, Shapeology, My Beauty Tea, Bach, Lorna Jane (Check out her new cookbook here!), Shred, Manitoba Harvest, Smarty Pants, FabFitFun, and BuluBox (check out some of my past boxes here).
Sounds awesome, right? RIGHT!
Below are all the bloggers that made this box possible. Swing on over to their blogs and give them a hearty hello.
– The Skinny on Health – Lisa is a masters in public health nutrition and soon-to-be registered dietitian with a passion for healthy living, delicious food, and enjoying fitness. The Skinny on Health uses science to explain how to live a healthy life to the fullest, with tips and tricks for weight loss, glowing skin, productivity, cooking, and everything in between!
– Exploring Domesiticity – Just a Momma trying to learn those domestic skills she never quite got the hang of, and now trying to learn to be a healthy role model for her two little ones. With kiddos who ask for broccoli and to do squats, I think they’re doing better than I am!
– Style + Greens – Style+Greens (formerly Illustrated Nutrition) is a lifestyle blog unlike any other– with a focus on health and design. Kathryn is a future registered dietitian with a love for nutrition and a lifelong creative passion for fashion and interior design. Achieving a healthy lifestyle doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice your style in the process!
– Hungry Healthy Girl – I love to cook and bake healthy meals and snacks for my family. I started blogging as a way to share my love for healthy cooking and fitness. Come check out my blog for delicious, yet nutritious eats!
– Health Be a Hippie – Health Be a Hippie is a blog dedicated toward empowering women to embrace their true and best selves through natural, nutritious, and active living.
– Lauren Lives Healthy – Lauren Lives Healthy is a healthy living blog where Lauren shares her tips and tricks for staying healthy in the Bay Area. She shares quick and satisfying recipes, training tips for half marathons and triathlons, and motivation to help you reach your health goals.
Now for the fun part. ENTERING! Earn entries using the Rafflecopter widget below.