Funfetti cake. Gotta love it. Milkshakes. Gotta love ’em. Funfetti Milkshakes? It’s obsession territory, especially when they’re healthy.
Tastes like a milkshake, but there’s no ice cream involved! Just healthy goodies like frozen banana and frozen grapes. Oh yea, and a protein punch from the new Quest Vanilla Milkshake protein powder that I’m currently obsessed with.
And you can’t have Funfetti without sprinkles! Lots of sprinkles!
Enjoy for dessert or for breakfast. I can’t imagine a more fun way to start the day!
- 1 cup milk of choice (I used Unsweetened Almond Milk)
- 1 frozen banana
- 10 frozen green grapes
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used Quest Vanilla Milkshake)*
- 1 handful ice
- 1/2 tbsp sprinkles**
- Place everything but the sprinkles in a high speed blender.
- Blend until creamy.
- Pour in a glass, top with sprinkles, and enjoy!
- 274 Calories, 3g Fat, 43g Carbs, 4g Fiber, 24g Protein
- *If you don't want to use protein powder, you can replace with vanilla extract or liquid vanilla stevia, but your milkshake may not be as thick and creamy.
- **Not included in nutrition facts.
What’s your favorite kind of milkshake?
True or false: Sprinkles make everything better.