This post contains affiliate links.
Holiday shopping seems to start earlier and earlier every year. It used to kick off with Black Friday, but now the Black Friday deals are coming out hours, days, even weeks before AND on top of that, there’s Cyber Monday! In lieu of the holiday shopping craziness that is sure to ensue, I thought I’d create a Healthy Holiday Gift Guide to help you decide what to get for the healthy go-getters in your life. Check out the three budget groups below and plan your Black Friday shopping trips or Cyber Monday clicking excursions accordingly. Annnnnd go!!
For under $25, you can get your healthy friend/loved one:
- a 3 month Bulu Box subscription. Use code “bulugan009” at checkout to get 50% off, making a 3 month subscription only $15! Then they get 3 months of trying new goodies.
- a subscription to a healthy-living magazine like Runner’s World. Can’t go wrong!
- a Motivate Wrap (they’re having a deal where if you spend $40 you can get a FREE Foot Note, so get some for a few friends and snag a little something for yourself!)
- Rawesome Vegan Baking (LOVE this cookbook!)
- An assortment of Quest Bars. Who doesn’t like a yummy treat? Head to your local health food store, GNC, or snag some of these babies online. I still can’t wait to try the new S’mores flavor.
If you’re looking for gifts in the $25-50 range, check out:
- An essential oil starter kit. I use these 3 oils more than any other. It’s perfect for someone into natural living or who just likes things that smell good! I’d be happy to help you purchase one if you’d like! Just shoot me an email.
- Alex & Ani Champion Charm Bangle. These are great for the girly sporty gals in your life.
- 6 month Bulu Box subscription. Again, with my special code (“bulugan009“), you can get a 6 month subscription for only $30!
- Armpocket Armband – If you know what type of phone your active-buff has, why not get him/her an Armpocket? That way, they can have a place to stash all their stuff while they’re working out (and always think of you while they’re doing it). If you hit the $50 mark, use code “APAMBNH” to get $5 off!
- Fabletics outfit – Check out my review here. Your first outfit is only $25, so why not use that great deal on a friend?
- Protein Powder – Treat your healthy buff to some delicious new protein flavors. Some of my faves are Vega and Quest.
- Viewsport Sweat Activated Top – These fun tops come with a little extra motivation: sweat to reveal more sayings! The one pictured above is just over $25 with shipping, but they’re currently having a site wide sale: 15% off with code “EARLY1514“.
If you have a little more leeway with your budget, these gifts are pretty stellar:
- GPS watch – I’m in love with my GPS watch (I have a Garmin 610). If you have a serious runner in your life, this is a top notch present. They also make watches for swimmers, bikers, or more simple heart rate monitor watches for any type of athlete.
- Fitbit or some other type of wearable tracking tech – because who doesn’t want to know how far they’re walking, how many calories they’re consuming, or how well they’re sleeping? Know all things!
- prAna apparel – I’m in love with all my prAna gear. They have some great activewear for both men and women, all made with sustainability at heart. Check out their new early winter collection and get 15% off with code “pspf14fff“.
- 12 month Bulu Box subscription – A whole year of healthy goodies? Who wouldn’t love that?! Again, use my code (“bulugan009“) to get a whole year of boxes for only $55.
- Running shoes or sneaks. – Can never have too many shoes! I’m in love with my Adidas Energy Boosts and Mizuno Wave Rider 18s if you’re in need of some suggestions.
What’s on your healthy wish list?
Best healthy gift you ever received?
Any gifts tips to add to the list?