Happy Monday! I don’t know about you, but I had a really lovely weekend. Let’s carry those good weekend vibes into the week, shall we? One way to do that: delicious food!
And with that – this Healthy Nutella Brownie Blizzard! Voila!
It’s like you’re walking in Dairy Queen and walking out with your favorite Blizzard – except it’s good for you! Dreams do come true!
This baby is gluten free, is a cinch to make vegan if you so choice and only requires 4 ingredients, one of which is the scrumdiddliumptious Nutella Protein Bites.
Plus, it’s packed full of protein and good-for-you carbs. Noms.
I used Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder, which is AMAZING. If you’re dying to try Quest products, be sure to check out the Blogiversary Bash GIVEAWAY! You could win a box of their new Mint Chocolate Chunk protein bars and a Quest Cookbook (among other amazing prizes).
Ok, onto the recipe:
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder*
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 Nutella Protein Bites (see link in post for recipe)
- Combine bananas, protein powder and almond milk in a high speed blender.
- Blend until thick and creamy, like the consistency of soft serve ice cream.
- Once blended, crumble up the Nutella Protein Bites.
- Blend on low until just combined.
- Divide into two glasses and serve with big straws or spoons.
- *You can sub any vanilla protein blend to fit your dietary needs. Use vegan blend to make this recipe vegan.
- 199 Calories, 2.2g Fat, 33g Carbs, 4g Fiber, 15g Protein
What’s your favorite Blizzard combo?
How was your weekend?
This post is linked up with Meatless Mondays:
*This post contains affiliate links.