St. Patrick’s Day is around the corner! How it snuck up so quickly, I do not know.
Luckily (as many are on St. Patty’s), I remembered the holiday in time to share my Healthy Shamrock Shake recipe with you all! You’re so lucky to now have this recipe in your arsenal.
This shake puts a healthy spin on the super sugary, calorie-laden shakes you can get at fast food joints this time of year, and it’s just as a scrumptious.
So whether you need a healthy recovery after a weekend filled with Guinness or are just looking for a nice green start to Monday’s holiday, blend up this shake and you’ll be good to go, leprechaun style.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1.5 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 handfuls spinach
- handful of ice
- 10 drops Peppermint NuNaturals
- Toss ingredients into a high-speed blender, spinach on top.
- Blend until well combined.
- Enjoy and feel lucky instantly!
- If you don’t have Peppermint NuNaturals, try peppermint or mint extract and add a little sweetener of choice.
- For a thicker shake, use less milk and/or more ice.
What’s on your St. Patty’s Day menu?
This recipe is also shared over at Hello Veggie’s Healthy Vegan Fridays!