Happy FRIDAY!!! I’m super pumped! Not only because it’s Fit & Fashionable Friday, but also because I get to see my mama this weekend. It’s Mother’s Day AND her birthday! Extra celebrations are in order.
In lieu of the upcoming holiday, I thought I’d throw together a fun little Last Minute Mother’s Day Gift Guide for all you procrastinators out there. The good news is, you still have today and tomorrow to find your mom a great gift!
This isn’t just any gift guide. These are all lovely gifts at stores you can find all over the country (so you don’t have to wait on shipping), and all are under $100! Ok, I know times-a-ticking so let’s get to it!
- Heart of Gold Bracelet from Kate Spade – $32
- Pamper Basket in Wild Honeysuckle from Bath & Body Works – $35
- Valentina Handbag from T.J.Maxx – $39.99
- One Month Unlimited Fitness Classes from ClassPass – $99
- Massage from Bliss Spa – $80
If you mom is like mine and prefers experiences to gifts, here are a few ideas for how to spend time with your mom for Mother’s Day:
- Dinner & a Mani, homemade edition. Cook dinner for your mom and give her a nice manicure – all from the comfort of her living room.
- Museum & a Movie. Take her out for a nice mother/daughter date to a local museum and to see a Rom Com!
- Picnic Lunch. Make lunch together and take her for a picnic in a nearby park.
- Sweat & Style. Go to fitness class together and then go on a shopping date!
Hopefully this will help those of you that are giftily challenged (totally coining that phrase, btw). And if you were wondering, no, I didn’t include what I’m getting for my Mom on this list. (Sorry, Mom, you’ll just have to find out this weekend!)
Now it’s time for the link up! Share your fitness and/or fashion related posts below. Remember, they can be old or new. Share on social with #fitnfashionable and tag me (@fitfulfocus) and I’ll share your posts! Full link up rules here.
Are you a procrastinator when it come to gift giving? (be honest!)
Moms, what’s the best Mother’s Day gift you ever got?