Sit out in the sun and enjoy this refreshing, delicious and filling Mango Green Smoothie.
This post is sponsored by Natural Delights.
A few weeks ago, after making my Cold Brew & Cacao Smoothie over and over again, I figured it was time to switch things up. My blender probably needed a caffeine break, you know?
I wanted to make something with summertime ingredients, and when I saw frozen mango at the grocery, I knew that was going to be part of my next smoothie recipe.
Hmm… what would go well with mango? I’ve had mango guacamole before. That’s pretty delicious. Maybe that mango-avocado combo would translate well into a smoothie. I threw both into a blender along with a few other ingredients and before I knew it, this delicious Mango Green Smoothie was born!
I gave it an extra healthy kick by adding in a big ‘ol handful of spinach, and because I didn’t want the smoothie to be too savory, I threw in my favorite Natural Delights Medjool Dates! Medjool dates give this smoothie a boost of sweetness, fiber, energy and potassium. Add in the healthy fats and fiber from the avocado and all the vitamins and minerals in spinach and mango, and you’ve got one delicious powerhouse of a smoothie.
For a bonus boost, add in your favorite protein powder!
If you’re craving something cool and refreshing, something will a little summertime flare, this Mango Green Smoothie will hit. the. spot!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup dairy-free vanilla yogurt (I used Kite Hill)
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/2 cup mango, cut into cubes
- 3 Medjool dates (I used Natural Delights)
- 1 large handfull spinach
- optional: 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used Now Sports Vanilla Toffee Pea Protein)
- Add all ingredients to the blender in the following order: almond milk, yogurt, protein powder (if using), avocado, dates, mango, spinach).
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Mango and avocado. Yay or nay?
What’s your favorite summer smoothie ingredient?