Soooo when did December happen? Holy moly! I guess that’s what happens after Thanksgiving, huh? Well, I’m excited for the holiday season. It’s a magical time in NYC. Lights, holiday window displays, Christmas music in all the stores. Joy to the world!
I thought I’d bring a little joy to your world today with yet another delicious smoothie recipe! One of these days all venture into other breakfast foods besides smoothies… but today is not that day! So take a break from your Cyber Monday Shopping and feast your holiday loving eyes on this Merry Matcha Melon Smoothie!
Sweet fruits like banana, green grapes, and honeydew melon pair with a kick of matcha to pep you up on this fine wintery day.
Whip it up, slurp it down, and get back to those online deals! I hear Quest is having an awesome one (hint hint!).
- 1 cup milk of choice (I used unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 frozen banana
- small handful frozen green grapes
- 1 cup frozen honeydew melon chunks
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used Quest Vanilla Milkshake, but Vega will make it vegan)
- 1/2 tbsp matcha powder
- optional: 1 scoop Skoop A-Game Sweet Greens
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until creamy.
- Eat, drink, slurp - whatever floats your merry boat!
- 388 Calories, 3g Fat, 70g Carbs, 11g Fiber, 25g Protein
What gets you in the holiday spirit?
Are you a matcha fan?