Got a case of the Mondays? Here’s a treat to turn that mundane frown upside down! Feast your Monday eyes on this Quest Cookie Cake!
This is a sweet way to start your Meatless Monday or to cap it off! I’ve been enjoying it as an after dinner treat, myself.
High protein, gluten free, and 100% delicious! It has the texture of banana bread with the sweetness of multiple cookies! Multiple cookies? Yes, my friends! I couldn’t decide if I wanted an oreo flavor or a chocolate chip cookie flavor, so I went with both! It’s made with Cookies N’ Creme protein powder and a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bar. Double the cookies. Double the amazingness!
Wondering about the macros? Here you go!
Calories: 239, Fat: 15.75, Carbs: 12.8, Fiber: 6, Protein: 14.7
Healthiest cookie cake EVER! Celebrate good times, come on! Check the recipe below so your tastebuds can celebrate, too!
If you had to decide would you go with Oreos or chocolate chip cookies?
Have you ever baked with Quest Bars? What’d you make?
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup all natural almond butter
- 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bar, chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 cup almond meal flour
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1/2 scoop Cookies N' Creme protein powder (I used Plant Fusion)
- 1/2 Tbsp sweetener of choice (I used NuNaturals stevia)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Combine egg whites and almond butter in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- When the dough is done chilling, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 4 mini loaf pans with nonstick spray.
- Divide the dough evenly between 4 pans.
- Bake 15 minutes, let cool, and enjoy!
- I made my almond butter from scratch, just whole almonds processed into butter (no salt or sweetener).
- I made oat flour by processing 1/3 cup of whole oats into flour.