Spring has sprung! Well.. kinda… the weather is still kind of oscillating between winter and spring in NYC, but I won’t let crappy weather keep me indoors anymore.
I’ve been itching to get back into the running groove and recently revamped my running playlist with some new tracks. I’m one of those people who needs music to run. A good beat and some great lyrics really motivate me and get me into a stride. Are you the same way? If so, below are my top 10 favorite tunes to run to. Not a runner? A lot of these songs were inspired by a great spin class I took at SoulCycle, so they’d be great for spinning or even just pumping iron at the gym!
If you’re looking for more playlists or some songs for a specific workout routine, Kim over at My Healthy Nest gathered links to spring playlists from a bunch of bloggers, so head over there and check them out!
- Body Movin’ (Fatboy Slim Remix) – Beastie Boys
- Cooler Couleur (Junkie XL Remix) – Crookers ft. Yelle
- Midnight Life (White Panda Mashup) – M83 vs. Kanye West
- Time – Benny Benassi
- Metric – Monster Hospital (MSTRKRFT Remix)
- Runaway Baby – Bruno Mars
- Kids (Soulwax Remix) – MGMT
- Funny Little Feeling – Rock’n’Roll Soldiers
- Cracks (Flux Pavillion Remix) – Freestylers
- Lessons in Love – Kaskade feat. Neon Trees
What are your favorite songs to run/workout to? I’m always looking for new ones, so recommendations are welcome!