Today’s Elf for Health Challenge is to make a list of 20 things we’re thankful for. I think this is one of the best challenges of the 6 weeks. Leading a healthy lifestyle isn’t just about eating well or exercising. You can be as fit as you like, but a lot of other things go into a healthy state of mind. A huge part of being healthy is being happy, and happiness comes from everything we have in our lives. That being said, I’d like to share the top 20 things I’m thankful for.
1) My amazing family.
2) An incredible boyfriend.
3) A new apartment that I share with said boyfriend.
4) All of my friends – no matter where you are!
5) My parent’s two dogs, Maggie and Hazel.
6) Having a job that I really enjoy.
7) Living and working in one of the greatest cities in the world.
8) The ability to run and stay active.
9) That my mom has achieved over half of her weight loss goal!
10) Getting involved in the online health and fitness community.
11) Achieving my year-long goal of leading a healthier lifestyle.
12) Starting this blog.
13) Having the opportunity to travel.
14) Being able to celebrate my grandmother’s 90th birthday next month!
15) My half-marathon playlist that keeps me motivated. (Hopefully soon to be marathon playlist.)
16) New experiences.
17) My new food processor.
18) Peanut Butter.
19) My Squishy pillow.
20) This challenge for helping me realize all the wonderful things I have in my life.
Try making your list. You’ll be amazed at how many things you have to be thankful for.