Sooooo I was planning on sharing a coconut butter recipe today, but my coconut butter turned out to be an epic fail. So epic that I broke my Vitamix in the process. Yea… I’m not ready to talk about it.
Instead, I’m bringing you the Top 5 Nut Butters from around the web that I hope to make at some point. Hopefully they won’t turn out as epically bad as my coconut butter…
1. Coconut Mocha Cashew Butter | Diary of an Ex Sloth
2. Spicy Chocolate Walnut Butter | Running to the Kitchen
3. Almond Joy Butter | The Healthy Maven
4. Cookie Dough Butter | Girl Gone Country
5. Oatmeal Cookie Nut Butter | The Healthy Foodie
We’re also heading into Week 2 of the #LJInspired Challenge. Check out all the challenges for the week and join me on Instagram! Be sure to tag @fitapproach, @lornajaneactive, #LJInspired and #sweatpink in all your posts for your chance to win a copy of Inspired.
Have you ever had a recipe fail?
What’s your favorite nut butter?
Any tips for making coconut butter?