Welcome to another round of What’s In That Bulu Box?!
Bulu Box is the only subscription box I subscribe to. I’ve tried a few others – but this is the only one that’s stuck. Here’s a quick overview on how it works:
Each month you get a custom box filled with 5+ samples from top health/fitness brands. You earn points for each box you get and can get even more points for taking product surveys. You can then use said points to purchase full-sized versions of your favorite products. Pretty sweet, huh? I love getting this little box of healthy goodies to test out and to share with you!
Alright, so onto what was in this month’s box!
This box was curated by celebrity fitness trainer and author, Larysa Didio. To be completely honest, I thought this month’s box was just OK. Let’s go through product by product and I’ll tell you why.
1. Solle Excell & Solle Vital – These are both plant based blends you mix with water and drink to achieve different things. Solle Excell is a herbal blend that is meant to support the body’s ability to clarify the mind and improve circulation and respiratory function. Solle Vital is meant to enliven and energize the body and to strengthen and support a balanced mood. Both tasted alright, but I can’t say I really felt any different after downing them. Would I buy it? Probably not.
2. Bulumu All Natural Granola – This stuff was delicious! It’s wheat-free, soy-free, and dairy-free. I mixed it in with some greek yogurt. Perfection. It comes in a bunch of delicious flavors including Vanilla Almond Fruit, Orange Ginger Cranberry, Cinnamon Chai Walnut, Honey Hemp Blueberry and Maple Pecan Vanilla, all of which you can purchase full size in the Bulu Box Shop. Would I buy it? Yes!
3. Zestra Essential Arousal Oils – I haven’t tried this yet, so I can’t give a full review. It’s supposed to help with feminine arousal. So use when you’re about to get lucky ;-).
4. EBOOSTNatural Energy Shot – I’m not usually a fan of these energy shots, but I have to give this one some credit. I had this shot instead of my morning coffee and it definitely pepped me up. Each shot has a blend of B-vitamins, Green Tea Extract, and Green Coffee. They are also gluten and soy-free. I got the berry melon flavor which was pretty tasty, and I didn’t crash later. Would I buy it? Probably not, but only because I enjoy my morning coffee.
5. Dream Water – I’d tried this from a past Bulu Box and wasn’t a huge fan. I thought I’d give it another go. Nope. Still don’t like it. I had some before bed and as I was starting to drift off I had some REALLY weird half-asleep thoughts. Then, I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn’t go back to sleep (that’s what happened last time), sooooo not very dreamy for me. Would I buy it? Nah.
6. Forgiven Alcohol Metabolizer – This is another one I haven’t tried yet and probably won’t for a while since I’m not drinking much on the 12 Weeks to a Fit Physique program. It’s supposed to help prevent hangovers after a night of drinking to much. Might come in handy in the future… maybe…
7. NRG Matrix – This is a vitamin blend (including mushroom-derived vegan Vitamin D) and organic extracts of Yerba Mate, Guarana and American Ginseng provide you with sustainable, lasting energy and mental focus. I tried this stuff in place of my normal pre-workout. It’s pretty good, but I still love my Vega Energizer. Would I buy it? No, but only because I like Vega better.
Overall, it wasn’t my favorite box, but it wasn’t terrible. Plus, did I mention it only costs $5?! That’s right! If you use my discount, you can get a Bulu Box subscription for only $5 a month!
If you are interested in trying Bulu Box, I have an awesome deal for you! You can use my Bulu Box Ambassador code to get 50% OFF a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription! The best deal is to get a 12-month subscription, usually $110, for only $55! Just use this link and enter BULUGAN009 at checkout.
Sign up before September 4th and you’ll be seeing these goodies in your box:
Which of these products sounds the most interesting to you?
Are you a subscription box fan? Which ones have you tried?
Don’t forget, today is the LAST DAY to enter the Kushyfoot GIVEAWAY! Get those entries in!
NOTE: This post contains affiliate links.