Thank you so much to everyone that has entered The Mega Awesome Stuff Giveaway! I really appreciate all the feedback :). Don’t know what I’m talking about? Check out The Mega Awesome Stuff Giveaway here. There’s ALSO the Vita-Web Probiotic Giveaway happening here, so don’t forget to check that out. SO MANY GIVEAWAYS! WOOHOO!!
Ok! Onto this month’s round of: What’s In That Bulu Box?!
Bulu Box is an awesome subscription box filled with health and fitness goodies. Each month you get a custom box filled with 5+ samples from top health/fitness brands. You earn points for each box you get and can get even more points for taking product surveys. You can then use said points to purchase full-sized versions of your favorite products. I love getting this little box of healthy goodies to test out each month and to share my findings with you!
Alright, so onto what was in this month’s box!
1. Swirl Tea – This stuff brews iced green tea right into your water bottle. The tea comes in little tea bag sticks that you drop into your cold water water bottle, shake, and let steep for 10-30 minutes (depending on how strong you like your tea). It’s all natural, and comes in a variety of flavors: Mango, Peach, Mint, & Original. I got the Mint flavor and actually really enjoyed it! Would I buy it? Yea!
2. NuHair – The one down side to subscription boxes is that you never know what you’re gunna get (I say as Forest Gump nods) and every now and then you’ll get products that you’ll never use. This is one of those products. It’s a foam that supposedly helps prevent hair thinning and loss. Homegirl’s got A LOT of hair (luckily just on my head!), so I don’t have much use for this product. Would I buy it? Not unless I want to see if it gives me MORE hair – hello, Yeti Nicole.
3. Powbab Superfruit Chews – These little chews are made from Baobab fruit, which is apparently very high in antioxidants and Vitamin c. The new superfood, perhaps? Watch out, smoothie bars and health food stores! Baobab comin’ atcha! Anywayyyy the Baobab is combined with pomegranate and acai berry to create a fruity little chew filled with vitamins and minerals. They’re actually quite tasty. Would I buy it? No, but only because I already have my Neocell Beauty Bursts.
4. Hemp Pro 70 – I just tried this protein powder. Check out my review! (<— there’s a delicious Vanilla Pumpkin Spice Smoothie recipe there, too! – just sayin’)
5. ClearLungs Chest Rub – This unique blend of Chinese herbs helps clear your lungs while keeping mucus and phlegm out of your airways. Mmmmm mucus and phlegm. (<— who came up with that word? BLEH!). Anyway, it has a blend of 13 different herbal blends and aromatic oils that you rub on your chest to help decongest even the worst of colds. Luckily, I haven’t had a use for this yet, but it’s going in my medicine cabinet just in case! Would I buy it? TBD.
6. Kind Healthy Grains – I love Kind products, so I was stoked to see this in my box. I can pronounce all of the ingredients, they’re gluten-free, all natural, all that good’n kind stuff! I had a hard boiled egg and the Oat and Honey with Toasted Coconut bar for breakfast the other day and felt like I had the perfect combo of fats, protein, carbs, and fiber. It might become a new go to breakfast. Would I buy it? In a heart beat! (All the other flavors also sound delicious: Cinnamon Oat w/ Flax Seeds, Dark Chocolate and Cranberry, Maple Walnut w/ Chia & Quinoa, Peanut Butter Whole Grain, Vanilla Blueberry w/ Flax Seeds.)
I’m pretty happy with this month’s pickins, and it only cost $5! That’s right! If you use my discount (details below), you can get a Bulu Box subscription for only $5 a month!
Soooo if you are interested in trying Bulu Box, use my Bulu Box Ambassador code to get 50% OFF a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription! The best deal is to get a 12-month subscription, usually $110, for only $55! Just use this link and enter BULUGAN009 at checkout.
Sign up before October 4th to get a sample of N.O.Xplode in your box!
Of the products in the September box, which interests you the most?
Hair foam. Would it save you or make you a Yeti?
NOTE: This post contains affiliate links.