Hooray! It’s time for another round of What’s In That Bulu Box?!
Bulu Box is a subscription box filled with health and fitness goodies. Each month you get a custom box filled with 5+ samples from top health/fitness brands. You earn points for each box you get and can get even more points for taking product surveys. You can then use said points to purchase full-sized versions of your favorite products. I love getting this little box of healthy goodies to test out each month and to share my findings with you!
So onto what was in the latest box!
1. Barlean’s CoQ10 Swirl – To be honest, I was kind of disappointed when I saw this in my box – not because I don’t like the product but because I feel like Barlean’s is in every other box. I want to try something new! That said, this stuff is a tasty way to get extra antioxidants and support your heart health. Would I buy it? Probably not because I always get samples in my Bulu Box!
2. Garden of Life Kind Organic Women’s Multi Vitamin – I probably should take a multi-vitamin, but I don’t. If I did, though, I wouldn’t be opposed to this one. It’s made with all natural ingredients and real food- with over 30 fruits, vegetables, and herbs packed all in one capsule. It supposedly helps naturally speed up your metabolism while providing you with lasting energy, supporting heart health, and giving you radiant skin, nails, and hair. Would I buy it? Not now, at least.
3. Natrol SAM-e – SAMe (S-Adenosyl-methionine) is a natural compound present in the cells of the body that plays a key biochemical role in the body and can help maintain and balance emotions which promote a healthy mood. SAMe has also been shown to promote and support liver detoxification and support joint health. I did try this sample but don’t think it was enough to really see if it worked or not. Would I buy it? If given a bigger trial size, possibly.
4. Nuvia Café – I’m officially dubbing this stuff the king of instant coffee. I’ve never been a fan of instant coffee. It’s always just been kind of… bleh, so I was skeptical. But, I must say, this stuff is quite tasty. Nuvia Café combines the delicious flavor of coffee with a combination of powerhouse ingredients to support healthy energy and immune health (like African Mango Seed extract for B vitamins and nutrients that help lower cholesterol, Green Tea for polyphenols and antioxidants to increase energy and combat stress, and Ganoderma extract to support the immune system). I mixed the packets I got into smoothies and all I can say is, “YUM!” Would I buy it? Yep siree!
5. MHP Fit & Lean Power Pak Pudding – I recently discovered this stuff at GNC and loved it, so I was excited to be able to try it again. It’s a yummy gluten and lactose free pudding (win!) that packs 15g of protein in just 100 calories! Om nom nom. Would I buy it? Yes!
6. Probium (for kids) – This is a probiotic in chewable form, meant to help kids maintain healthy digestive tracks. I don’t have kids, and as much as I’d still like to consider myself a kid, I’m not a kid – so this product went untried. The biggest downside to Bulu Box is that I can’t customize my box as much as I’d like. If I could, I’d nix the kiddy products. Would I buy it? At the very least, not ‘til I have kids – which will be A WHILE (sorry, Mom).
As a Bulu Box Ambassador, I was sent some extra goodies to try outside of the monthly box.
7. Volo Vitamin Energy Sticks are dairy, soy, nut, and sugar-free energy boosters filled with vitamins and minerals. They include B-vitamins and essential amino acids for help with energy and recovery from tough workouts. I tried both the citrus and berry burst flavors mixed with water before workouts. Both were tasty and both left me feeling energized but not jittery. To me, it’s similar to Vega Energizer in that it gives me a boost of energy without the jitters or that heart-pounding-out-of-my-chest feeling, but I still need a cup of coffee later in the morning. Other “pre-workouts” like N.O. Xplode and Cellucor C4 are more artificial (in terms of ingredients) but they do give me a bigger energy boost (though I have to be cautious with how much of those I take). Overall, would I buy it? Once I go through my current pre-workout stash, I would definitely consider Volo Vitamin.
If you are interested in trying Bulu Box, use my Bulu Box Ambassador code to get 50% OFF a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription! The best deal is to get a 12-month subscription, usually $110, for only $55! Just use this link andenter BULUGAN009 at checkout. Also, all of the products that were in the latest box are currently shipping for FREE, so if you’re interested in purchasing any of them, now would be a great time to do so. You can also check out some of my past boxes here, here, and here.
Which product from my latest box interests you the most?
What are you thoughts on instant coffee?
Pre-workouts. What are you thoughts?